Saturday, November 01, 2008

Grabbed by the Ghoulies

A good Halloween video game is Grabbed by the Ghoulies. It came out a few years ago for the original Xbox, and I don't know if it is still available. Here's a walkthrough.

From: peteypiranha128

The first part of a Let's Play Grabbed by the Ghoulies series I hope to start up. It's the first LP I've ever made, so If there is any suggestions, please post them. I kinda have a bad set up, so I am trying to make it better. If you want to stay tuned to the Let's Play, don't forget to subscribe!

ALSO, I know there is some double sound, that's because the Mic I used to record my voice picked up some of the TV. That's why I have to get a better mic that doesnt pick up other sounds.



Here are some other parts of the game.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

There are more parts to the game. You can see them all at: www.youtube.com.

No comments: