Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Mexico - South Carolina

New Mexico

Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque - The Partridge Family



New York


New York, New York – Frank Sinatra



North Carolina

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Roberta Flack is from North Carolina.



North Dakota

The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Bobby Vee

Bobby Vee is from Fargo, North Dakota.



Ohio

My City Was Gone – The Pretenders

I went back to Ohio
But my city was gone
There was no train station
There was no downtown.



Oklahoma

Never Been to Spain – Three Dog Night

Well I never been to Heaven
But I been to Oklahoma
Well they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember.



Oregon

Twin Rocks, Oregon - Shawn Mullins



Pennsylvania

Philadelphia Freedom – Elton John



Rhode Island

The Last Resort – The Eagles

She came from Providence,
The one in Rhode Island
Where the old world shadows hang
Heavy in the air.



South Carolina

Carolina in the Morning – Dean Martin



To the top
Alabama - Georgia
Hawaii - Maryland
Massachusetts - New Jersey
New Mexico - South Carolina
South Dakota - Wyoming

No comments: