Sunday, February 24, 2008

Star Wars according to a 3 year old

Too busy to watch Stars Wars? This three year old will tell you the plot.



From: fistofblog

From http://www.fistofblog.com/

Here is my daughter, age 3, explaining the plot of Star Wars Episode IV.

She explained the whole movie to me in much greater detail but unfortunately I didn't have the camera going. When I finally caught her talking about the movie again she delivered this truncated, but still funny, version.

Edit: Thank you all for the nice comments. Maybe I will print them out for her and someday and when she's all growed up she'll get to read them herself.

A little more about the video: She wasn't coached to say anything, nor was she forced to make the video. She rarely stops talking. Those of you with children understand this: sometimes it's harder to turn the faucet off than to turn the faucet on.

Believe it or not, she has the seem the movie only once, and I spread it out over 3 days so it wouldn't be too much all at once for her.

The video was edited to make it shorter, more cohesive and hopefully funnier. I did move some of the lines around so it would make more sense.

Please visit the mother blog at www.fistofblog.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is cute and the kid has an amazing memory. Very articulate for three also.