Saturday, January 10, 2009

Billy Joel - Glass Houses



This is a great album. I got it as a gift when I was in college. The first song is a classic; you still hear it on the radio from time to time.



This one has a good beat to it.



Don't ask me why, either.


Billy Joel - Don't Ask Me Why
Uploaded by SoltaTararan

So, what is Rock 'n Roll? I guess whatever you want it to be.



My favorite song on the album. Nothing matters to him; he would do anything for the girl he loves.




Billy Joel - I Don't Want To Be Alone
Uploaded by kyokoushio


Billy Joel - Sleeping with the Televison On
Uploaded by ihearthobbes33

With some video clips from Doctor Who.


Billy Joel - C'etait Toi (You Were The One)
Uploaded by quirkyoppossum


Billy Joel - Close To The Borderline
Uploaded by mission2marsden

Fifteenthfret's rendition of the song. A mellow song to round out the album.


Billy Joel - Through the Long Night
Uploaded by fifteenthfret

No comments: