Saturday, January 17, 2009

Karaoke Night

Once again, old friends were in town, and we went out to a Karaoke place. We did this last year, too. I still don’t sing very well, so I did not bother trying to.

Here are some of the songs that were sang.









One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer? More than I would want to have for just one drink. I was on call that night, so I didn’t drink anything. (I didn’t want to try to fix program problems while drunk, let alone drive home if I got a call.) Some of the crazy friends of mine were drinking Red Bull mixed drinks, though.





When this song was sang, none of us recognized it. But from the words, it looked like an old song. I asked the woman who sang it (Missy was her hame), and she said it was a Kinks song. She did a good job singing it. In fact, she sounded similar to the original.

No comments: