Monday, July 27, 2009

Yet Another Work Day

"Get up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
so that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, the Israelite. Aah."

Well, it's not as bad as all that. But sometimes I feel that way first thing in the morning on a work day.



"My Maserati does 185
I lost my license now I don't drive
I have a limo ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked"

My car doesn't go that fast, especially while in traffic jams. However, Life's Been Good to Me So Far.



I had some coffee. Time to get some work done. I better Bust A Move.



Back from lunch. I think I ate too lunch. I'd better do the Unskinny Bop.



I'm not Yoshima, and the cars are not pink robots. But, I want to get home, and a laser beam on my car would be nice to get through this traffic jam.



And the work day comes to an end.

No comments: