Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Songs

We all at times need to feel good about ourselves. These songs can help put us in a good mood.

I'm Okay – Styx

Everything is alright, because I'm okay, just the way I am!

'Cause I'm okay
I finally found the person I've been searching for
I'm alright
I'm feeling good about myself and that's for sure

From: nudeanaglyphs

This was created using POV-Ray to the tune "I'm Okay" by Styx.



Downtown – Petula Clark

Maybe going downtown will cheer you up. Or, at least the song will.

And you may find somebody kind-
To help and understand you,
someone who is just like you
And needs a gentle hand
To guide them along.
So maybe I'll see you.
There we can forget all our troubles,
Forget all our cares.
So go down town.
Things'll be great when you're
Down town.
Don't wait a minute more
Down town.
Everything's waiting for you
Down town.

From: modcentric

Petula performs “Downtown” on Top Of the Pops, 1964!



Don't Worry, Be Happy – Bobby Mcferrin

From: max1509



Making Our Dreams Come True" – Cyndi Grecco

The theme song for Laverne & Shirley.

On your mark, get set, and go now,
Got a dream and we just know now,
We're gonna make our dream come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes our way.
Make all our dreams come true,
And do it our way, yes our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.

From: danielskinner



I Feel Fine – The Beatles

From: miweb74

Beatles performing on Ready Steady Go.

Baby's good to me, you know
She's happy as can be, you know
She said so
I'm in love with her and I feel fine



Believe It or Not – Joey Scarbury

The theme song for Greatest American Hero.

Believe it or not,
I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.

From: ashnavarre

No comments: