Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dr. Who on YouTube

When can I have the feeling that I am the last person to find something out, and not be mad about it? Well, it's when I found out that Dr. Who is on YouTube! I missed Friday's episode on the SciFi Channel, so I looked on their site to see if I could watch it there. Nope. It's not on Hulu either. The episodes are on the BBC, but you have to be in the UK to watch it. Fortunately, I did find it on YouTube. And, it turns out that the UK is ahead of the US in the episodes, so I was able to watch the end of the the two part episode, too!

From: ParanormRUs

Silence In The Library

The Doctor and Donna enter a world of terror inside an abandoned library. They're given only one warning: 'Count the shadows'.

1 of 5



2 of 5



3 of 5



4 of 5



5 of 5


Forest of the Dead

As the shadows rise, the Doctor forges an alliance with the mysterious River Song. But can anyone stop the Vashta Nerada?

1 of 5



2 of 5



3 of 5



4 of 5



5 of 5

No comments: