Monday, January 21, 2008

Funny Kittens

I couldn't think of anything else to post today, so how about some more kittens?

Kitten and His Box

From: auroral

For those of you who think's the kitten is stuck it might do your heart some good to see my other vid of him GETTING OUT. It's just a simple thin cardboard box. So thin that they eventually rip it apart. (look at my other vid.) The kittens want to get in because they wanted to play with the tissue inside.... very expensive lab equipment, I wouldn't put them in there on purpose.Kitties playing around. Music Called "Sister Jack" by Spoon. The kitten in the background wants to get back in the box soooo bad. But this kitten took over. :p




Silly Kittens

From: Gingersdk

See the kittens here: http://gingers.dk/killingerne.htm

My silly kittens are playing with the toiletpaper. I love this movie of them. Sad they are all grown up now :o



No comments: