Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas from Our Robot Friends

Even robots enjoy the holidays.

Merry Robot Christmas

From: tempusmaster

Robots need Christmas too! Even the Robo-One battle robots in Japan celebrate the Christmas season. These video clips are from the Robo-One Gran Prix Final competition for 2005 held at the IREX-2005 robotics show. For more robot news, information, photos, and videos, see http://www.robots-dreams.com.




NXT Christmas Medley

From: organfairy

I modified the right arm on my Alpha Rex robot and fitted it with a set of sleigh-bells. Then it could play the rhythm for this Christmas medley. The songs used are: "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" by Johnny Marks, "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" by Tommy Connor, and "Winter Wonderland" by Felix Bernard.




O' Robot Tree

From: littlelostrobot

I was decorating my robot holiday tree and took a few photos - which turned into this little video an hour later. Enjoy!




Robot Sleigh Ride

From: robotmakers

Robotmaker's all analog modular holiday tune. Recorded in one live take, with some prerecorded tracks. The polysynth part uses Kontakt instruments created from modular samples (MOTM GX1 Filters).




Greynautz - Merry Christmas

From: MinhTrinh918

Video by Grey World Wide.




Pug Thrashes Christmas Robot

From: qaedon

My dad and step-mom went to Cancun with me last month. They just mailed me a Chihuahua Robot that sings Christmas songs. My pug dog Brutus was not amused.


No comments: