Thursday, December 06, 2007

Peanuts Christmas


Snoopy Snow
Originally uploaded by hulubberluhu



One of my favorite Christmas movies is “A Charlie Brown Christmas.” Even in 1965, when the movie came out, they talked about the over-commercialization of Christmas. At least we don’t have aluminum Christmas trees anymore. (I hope!)

[Linus knocks on an aluminum Christmas tree, which gives a metallic "clank"]
Linus: This really brings Christmas close to a person.
Charlie Brown: [gazes in amazement] Fantastic.

O Tannenbaum - Vince Guaraldi Trio

From: DJSkyes

Another music video I created, this time using footage from the classic holiday special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas." Once again (and for obvious reasons), I chose the Vince Guaraldi Trio's music.




A Charlie Brown Christmas

From: candlelitdreamz

Video clips of the animated movie, A charlie Brown Christmas, with the songs It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas and We wish you a Merry Christmas.




Snoopy's Christmas - The Royal Guardsmen

From: Krby84

I felt like making a video to go with my mom's favorite Christmas song.




Christmas Time is Here

From: McVincenzo

A home movie using the song. It’s cute the see the kids having fun at Christmas.



Linus and Lucy - Pat Travers

From: theimmelman

A peanuts compilation I made using old Peanuts movie clips I put to a "rock" version of the theme song performed by Pat Travers.


No comments: